This course is designed to introduce you to the basics of Recruitment, helping you understand what Recruitment Consultancy is about, different types of Recruitment agencies in Japan, and help you prepare for the interview process.
Keep in mind, this course is designed for agency-side recruitment and not in-house recruitment. So what’s the difference between agency vs. in-house?
- You work with numerous clients to help them find talent, with clients paying you on average 30-35% of your candidate’s annual salary upon successful placement
- Your bonus is commission-based, in which the percentage of your placement fee will be returned to you as a bonus
- The position is a highly sales-oriented position.
- Examples of companies include Robert Walters, Michael Page, Hays, Randstad.
- You work for one company as part of the Talent Acquisition or Human Resources team to attract the best talent to your company
- Your bonus is based on not only how many talents you attract, but also on the overall performance of the company
- The position is a mix of sales and human resources.
- Examples: you work as the Talent Acquisition/Recruiter for Amazon, Rakuten, or Mercari.
This course is for people who want a career in agency-side recruitment and is looking for a sales-oriented role.